We are a collective. We are stepping beyond the boundaries of individual learning. A group focused on sociological research, on strengthening the importance of social sciences, and on improving the state of public services and democracy.
What fields are we interested in?
- individual and the city, individual and the country
- relationship between sociology and society, public sociology
- remembering, memory, memorials
- culture and cultural industries
- work and work conditions
- public administration and services
How do we work?
We combine diverse approaches, methods and media:
- qualitative text analysis
- media analysis
- mental mapping
- visual methods
- focus groups
- participative methods